The value development of fine wines from Portugal, was followed from the PORT-I, the leading index of wines from Portugal. The fine wine index, tracked the main wines from this wine region . The wines have been covered in this index since 1996-01-01 and started with as much as the German DAX index at 2.285 points. The Wine.Network calculates this index daily updated with thousands of wine prices from all over the world.
- The PORT-I was fixed with 20.960 and a minus of -448 points on Sunday2022-01-02.
- The performance of the last 12 month amounted to -8,45 %
- Development last 6 month -5,92 %
- The performance of the last 4 weeks suffered at -7,19 %
- The short term trend is now at -0,76 %
- The trend for the long period developed with a growth of +107,25 %.
Some wines had an effect on the development of the PORT-I, the wine index Portugal,
One wine bottle of Graham Vintage Port from the 2003 vintage was purchased from a wine investor for a wine value of 48,56 € per 750 ml wine bottle.
A second last wine value of 66,05 € was reached on 2021-08-03 at KL-Wines Wine Auctions .
The wine recorded a discount of -26,48 % or -17,49 €.
- Starting Date
- Initial Points
- Points 2022-01-02
- +8,90 %
- Total Performance
- +817,36 %